Need to book an LSP?

If you need to book an LSP (Language Service Professional), such as an interpreter, translator or a lipspeaker the details of all registered professionals (registration status and contact details) can be found by searching the directories of the regulatory bodies in the UK.

The UK has 3 recognised regulatory bodies for professionals working with deaf people and they are:

VLP would encourage clients wanting to book the services of a Language Service Professional to always ensure that they are registered with one of the above 3 bodies.

nrcpd 1.jpg
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Company Number 11830939: Visual Language Professionals Ltd, Thames House, Bourne End Business Park, Cores End Road, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5AS