The membership organisation known as Visual Language Professionals Ltd (VLP), is a professional association which represents communication and language professionals.
VLP represents its members by promoting high standards, encouraging good practice and providing opportunity for peer support and training.
Our objects are to:
- support registered regulated communication and language professionals based in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland;
- gather the views of members;
- attend any relevant meetings and represent its members;
- liaise with any other organisations to further the status and reputation of communication and language professionals;
- promote high standards of communication and language professionals;
- encourage good practice;
- offer access to the provision of Professional Indemnity Insurance
- offer Continuous Professional Development opportunities to members and to organise conferences;
- do anything which may be incidental or conducive to these objects.
The Management Committee is made up of 5 appointed directors, as per the Articles of Association
The current committee are:
- Chair (Peter Salkeld)
- Secretary (Rose Hart)
- Finance (-)
- Communications (Jess Heyworth)
- Commercial (Gary Morgan )